This is a picture Emma drew of flowers. I told her she drew pretty flowers. She said, "mom, see these flowers, they are "sunflowers"! What a creative girl!
You should ask Emma if she would like to start drawing pictures for Brady and send them in the mail!! Then Brady can draw her a picture back!! That way they actually have mail!! Brady gets so upset when Cody gets mail and he does not. He asks me almost every day if he got any mail. I think they would love it!! Tell Emma she did a great job drawing those flowers!!
Emma's picture is so cute! I love how quickly their creative thoughts come.
I can't remember the last time I was in bed at 10 am either! I was awake at 6:30 (it's the darn internal alarm clock that wakes me up) but I stayed in bed until 10 am while delegating duties to my husband. :) It felt like an early Mother's Day, only I had essays to write rather than being pampered all day.
School is going well! I am just really ready to start teaching, but I still have basically a year to go. I was just telling a friend that I really should start feeling more excited about school because pretty soon I will have to be there every single day...ON TIME! HAHA
Comments
I can't remember the last time I was in bed at 10 am either! I was awake at 6:30 (it's the darn internal alarm clock that wakes me up) but I stayed in bed until 10 am while delegating duties to my husband. :) It felt like an early Mother's Day, only I had essays to write rather than being pampered all day.
School is going well! I am just really ready to start teaching, but I still have basically a year to go. I was just telling a friend that I really should start feeling more excited about school because pretty soon I will have to be there every single day...ON TIME! HAHA