Kitchen Project -The Paint




Ok, now I decided that I am going to paint the walls. As you can see, I am not fond of the sky blue in the kitchen area, but love the deep dark blue in the dining area. After some time, and discussing with others....we decided to go with yellow, a golden yellow. I am excited for the changes in the kitchen...good-bye sky blue!! I started with the wall above the stove and panicked!!!!!! It looked like French's mustard exploded in my kitchen!!!! Distress and insecure, I start dialing friends and asking for input. After the mouth of four witnesses, they love the yellow and tell me to continue finishing the paint job and give it time to grow on me. So I did and this is the process so far that I have made. I will send an update when I am finished!

Comments

the mom~ said…
I love the yellow! Glad you are going to try and let it grow on you!
Heather said…
Char, It looks good!!! I am so glad that you went ahead with the yellow. What a difference from the sky blue....I am really liking it!
michelle said…
Charlene,
I like the yellow its nice and bright and really pops with the white. Nice to see your favorite color of choice in clothing does not extend to your house; the color on the wall is great. Keep thinking color.

Popular Posts