Little Einstein
You know when it is time for Caleb to get a haircut when his nickname becomes, "Little Einstein"
I do not enjoy cutting the boys hair, but it saves a lot of money, when
you have four haircuts you have to cut every three months! I try to wait as long as I can before I cut Caleb's hair, because it is such an ordeal for me! The hard part is getting the 18 months old to sit still. So last night we sat Caleb in his booster seat, gave him a sucker and proceeded to cut his hair with scissors. Not more than two cuts, hair fell on his sucker, Caleb pulled his head away, and I ended up with little knicks from my scissors. My husband suggests that I use the buzzer and buzz all the hair off. No way! All those cute curls gone? Scissors are the way to go.....not an easy way to cut a toddler's hair. So finally we finished the haircut and thank goodness for curly hair, you can't see any of the mistakes I made.
Caleb doesn't like having his picture taken, so trying to chase him to have his picture taken ended up with Caleb in his crib! The haircut does make him look older, which is probably another reason I wait so long to have his hair cut.
I do not enjoy cutting the boys hair, but it saves a lot of money, when
you have four haircuts you have to cut every three months! I try to wait as long as I can before I cut Caleb's hair, because it is such an ordeal for me! The hard part is getting the 18 months old to sit still. So last night we sat Caleb in his booster seat, gave him a sucker and proceeded to cut his hair with scissors. Not more than two cuts, hair fell on his sucker, Caleb pulled his head away, and I ended up with little knicks from my scissors. My husband suggests that I use the buzzer and buzz all the hair off. No way! All those cute curls gone? Scissors are the way to go.....not an easy way to cut a toddler's hair. So finally we finished the haircut and thank goodness for curly hair, you can't see any of the mistakes I made.
Caleb doesn't like having his picture taken, so trying to chase him to have his picture taken ended up with Caleb in his crib! The haircut does make him look older, which is probably another reason I wait so long to have his hair cut.On a personal note, I have an awesome 9 year old. I have been cutting his hair since he was three years old, and I have never (literally) made a mistake until last night. He was such a trooper, he tells me, "It's ok mom, it looks fine" He is so forgiving and so confident that he had no
problem showing up to school with his haircut!
problem showing up to school with his haircut!


Comments
Your boys are so cute! Blake didnt get a cut last night?
It's nice that Ethan is so forgiving!