American Heart Walk
My mom called me and told me about the American Heart Association walk that she was participating in, and I told her that I thought that it would be fun for the whole family to join in. We arrived last night to her house and discovered on our journey to the cities that twelve inches of snow had fallen in our hometown. Here in the cities it snowed, rain, and sleeted. We still decided to go on the walk. My mom, my brother Kyle, my nephew and Ethan braved the 30 degree wind blowing, sleeting weather! We moved around a lot to keep from freezing! We loved receiving all the free stuff at the different booths! We walked in tribute to my mom's dad. It was a great feeling to walk in behalf of a great man! Ethan was very cold, and didn't want to do the race, but decided that he should try and see if he liked it. He had fun and it was wonderful to share this experience with my son and my family.




Comments
Yikes! Looks cold; I wish I could of been there to do the walk too. I still remember well our race for the cure 5k.