Kitchen Project 101

I have decided that my kitchen needs some color! Living in this white kitchen for almost two years I had enough of the white. The problem, however, I am not able to replace the cupboards, the floors, and the counters.....so that leaves the walls! I have decided to paint my walls and replace the cupboard handles, and add more color in the decor! So our first project was to replace the handles.
My husband was so wondereful measuring and replacing them for me.

So these are the original handles...
and these are the ones that I bought to replace them!

I already like what I see and this week I plan to paint the walls!
Just an FYI, the white is pretty and bright, but it doesn't stay that way with four children. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought the house!

Comments

Denise said…
I LOVE the new handles!

And your new blog look!

What color are you going to paint?
the mom~ said…
those are the same ones we have. What a HUGE difference just hardware makes huh? I love your cabinets but understand how dirty they get, our bathroom ones are white. Have you ever tried Magic Eraser? I almost feel gulity using it b/c it's so effortless.
Can't wait to see the walls!!!
Lara said…
I love the new handles and I'm glad to know about the pains of white cabinets. We've been thinking of redoing our kitchen and white is the look I like. Now if we do it anyway I will have been forewarned!
michelle said…
Char,
Love the new handles it gives it a classier look to it.

Popular Posts