Good Intentions...
Roger side of the family decided this year to write down our New Years Resolutions on paper. I am not a big fan of resolutions, partly because by the time I get around to doing it, the new year has come around again. This time I need to be better because Rogers family is known for their relentless teasing!!
One of my resolutions this year, is to lose the weight that I gained from my last pregnancy...two years ago!
I have great "intentions" of achieving this goal, (as my friend Heather eloquently put it), but my biggest problem is motivation. I don't mind exercising, the problem is I love to exercise with someone. I am motivated by someone there to see me through. Plus, I love the interaction while we are both achieving our goals.
The dilemma?
First, as most of you know, Roger takes the van for the week and comes home on weekends, thus leaving me with no vehicle to drive anywhere.
Second, all our extra income goes to the gas fund, thus leaving me no option to join a gym. Lastly, I am sitting warm inside my home in -4 degree temperature outside with no temptations of leaving my house today.
Solutions?
As I sit home trying to figure out what I can do, I look at my options:
1. Treadmill.
I love to walk and found a great running program for me to start-The Couch to 5k Running Plan
2. Videos
I have some great work out videos my friend, Kim, suggested to use. They are Power 90 Master Series The guy is super crazy and fun! The other video is a yoga video. Hmmm, not as easy as it looks. I can barely do the downward dog, and plus look at my competition....



Here is my motivator. Emma makes sure every morning that I exercise. She likes to do it with me. It helps and it gives me something to do until the warmer weather shows its wonderful face in our area, and I can head outside!!
Like I said, I have good intentions...
One of my resolutions this year, is to lose the weight that I gained from my last pregnancy...two years ago!
I have great "intentions" of achieving this goal, (as my friend Heather eloquently put it), but my biggest problem is motivation. I don't mind exercising, the problem is I love to exercise with someone. I am motivated by someone there to see me through. Plus, I love the interaction while we are both achieving our goals.
The dilemma?
First, as most of you know, Roger takes the van for the week and comes home on weekends, thus leaving me with no vehicle to drive anywhere.
Second, all our extra income goes to the gas fund, thus leaving me no option to join a gym. Lastly, I am sitting warm inside my home in -4 degree temperature outside with no temptations of leaving my house today.
Solutions?
As I sit home trying to figure out what I can do, I look at my options:
1. Treadmill.
I love to walk and found a great running program for me to start-The Couch to 5k Running Plan
2. Videos
I have some great work out videos my friend, Kim, suggested to use. They are Power 90 Master Series The guy is super crazy and fun! The other video is a yoga video. Hmmm, not as easy as it looks. I can barely do the downward dog, and plus look at my competition....



Here is my motivator. Emma makes sure every morning that I exercise. She likes to do it with me. It helps and it gives me something to do until the warmer weather shows its wonderful face in our area, and I can head outside!!
Like I said, I have good intentions...


Comments
I have every intention of one day losing my preganancy weight .....
(My son is six!!)
Go Emma get your moms butt moving!
Can I borrow Emma?