Banana Bread Riddle

What do you get when you leave to use the bathroom
(I wasn't gone very long)
and you leave the bowl of flour on the kitchen counter...
You get three guesses,
but you would only need one...


Just for the record, he was downstairs playing when I left. I forget how quick two years old move. I was gone only minutes and he managed to pull the chair up to the counter, dip his face into the flour, and the rest on the counter and floors. Who can be mad at this cutie face!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did he dump the whole bowl full on the floor? Caleb!!!
Lori said…
ACK!!! Sticky child alert!!! Why I don't have more kids...you are so patient...I am so not....
Lara said…
What a cute picture of him...I can see how it would be hard to get mad at a sweet face like that! :)
cinnamon said…
My kids are definitely related to yours!! That's funny!! Cutie pie Caleb!!

Popular Posts