Old Dead Guy....

Blake is taking piano lessons and was practicing this morning. My brother, Kyle, is visiting us (actually helping me paint my room) and came downstairs to talk to Blake. He wanted to hear Blake play some Beethoven. Blake said, "Who is Beethoven?" Kyle told him he was an old dead guy. So Blake went through his piano book to find and muttering to himself, "old dead guy, old dead guy, old dead guy!" LOL!!



Comments

Heather said…
I love it! What color are you and Kyle painting your room?
Charlene said…
We are painting it the same color. I love the color. The realtor just recommended me to touch up on some paint around the house. Obviously, he has no little children living in his house!!
Lori said…
Too funny!! Gotta love those old dead guys...
Lara said…
What a funny story! Aren't brothers the best for telling it like it is?
Anonymous said…
The patch that is diamond shape? If it is that one, it is not a patch. It is a plastic attatchment that you hang on the pocket button and hang beads on it. They are for the electives done. If that is not the one you were talking about, let me know. I think you only do do the pinewood derby while you are a cub scout and you are an 11 year old scout once you turn 11 and do activities with the boy scouts. That is what I think, but I am not sure about that. It's what I remember with Elijah.

Go Blake, practice!!!
Kim said…
If that is how he describes Beethoven how might he describe Picasso!!

Popular Posts