Day 3-Laughter

Like the other day, trying not to laugh, while Blake is struggling to say this simple verse,
"She sells sea shells by the seashore."
Blake's version, "She shells she sells by the she sore" (laughing) I guess you had to be there.
Another example, last night. I am already struggling with the idea of Rogers new schedule and making it through to May. I am talking to Roger telling him, "Roger, I don't know if I can make it to May, it's only Tuesday." He starts laughing and finds it humorous which in turns makes me smile and laugh.
Each of my children love to make each other laugh and do crazy things to each other. They love it even more when they get mommy and daddy to laugh.

I also love when I am with my friends and we all enjoy each others company laughing! Example, GNO and "Momma Mia" or my Utah trip with my friends and taking the picture of us in bed (you know the one)! The thought of both moments,I still laugh to this day!.
So to help me to continue my happiness week, I would love to hear anything that will make me laugh today.


Comments
I was whipping whipping cream with my hand mixer and wisk attachment yesterday when the wisk attchment broke. Whipping started flying everywhere, on the counter, on the floor, on me.... Yeah, not funny at the time, but I am sure it would have been funny if anyone was watching me :0)