To eat or not to eat...


...that is the question.

still deciding....

getting a closer look at the snow left from momma's boot...

Yep, I thought so. LOL!
You would have thought that I would have stopped him from eating the snow off the rug instead of taking the picture, but I didn't:)

Comments

Nae said…
At least you didn't have to call the poison control center for this one! tee,hee
the mom~ said…
LOL at Renae!!!!!!!
that's great!
Lara said…
That's not so bad, my older kids still eat snow. : )
Kim said…
You sure are growing! Soon you will be letting him eat the dirt out of the garden!
Falla said…
Snow is not that bad, lets see Caleb eating dog food at Falla's home. Definetly he is not a picky eater :) :) :)
cinnamon said…
Your so funny, you KNEW exactly what Caleb would do and you grabbed the camera!! LOL!!

Popular Posts