A thief in the morning....

Last night we had a spectacular time at a murder mystery party. You will need to read Lori's blog to read and see the pictures of our fabulous costumes we wore at the party. In my haste, I forgot my camera, but didn't forget my shoes!!
We had a babysitter watching over our children and they had a lot of fun.
This morning, however, as we sat down for breakfast, the children were quiet (not normal) and hardly eating the delicious french toast that their daddy made for them (double not normal). We asked them if they were ok, and three of the four said their tummies hurt (aka vomiting may occur at any moment, not driving the hour to church to find out)
Come to find out they went crazy over their Halloween candy last night, and continued this morning with their little binge! They will be spending their day resting and recovering from their candy addictions.....Serves them right, the little candy thieves!!!

Comments

cinnamon said…
Atleast they are not jumping around from a sugar rush!! Your kids are too cute!!
Nae said…
Hopefully it is just too much candy 'cause on Wednesday, Abby had to stay home because she had the flu. Love your new blog background - very cute!
Lara said…
Maybe a little lesson in sugar control. I think all of my kids have learned that the hard way, although not quite so dramatically as yours. I hope they feel better soon.
Lori said…
Cute new background!! Poor kids...I hope Jo wasn't responsible for the candy monitoring. I hope they feel better soon.
michelle said…
Thats funny both my boys claimed they had a tummy ache this morning too. I said it serves them right for not knowing when to quite on their candy intake. They do actually have some let though.
Anonymous said…
It's Paul over here complaining of a tummy ache due to suger overload...I sware he is the biggest kid of all!!! My kids are telling him "Daddy don't you think you have had enough?" Too funny, hope they feel better soon :0)
the mom~ said…
I"d blame the babysitter....LOL
Hope they felt better sooner than later!

Popular Posts