A great morning...

Have you had a great morning today? I have. Everyone was up, happy and getting ready for school. Today was a great morning and here is the scoop. If you remember my previous blog this past week about Blake and his tantrums, well today he did awesome.
Blake is getting ready for school and can't put his gloves on. The insides of his gloves are all squished up. Instead of getting upset and flustered, he asked for help. HE asked for help. I was very happy to see that he chose to ask for help instead of getting upset. You can't tell him that he made a great choice and calmed himself down, he will get upset and embarrassed. So instead, I am blogging it, "Way to go Blake". A great morning...

Comments

Lori said…
Yeah Blakey!! Way to go man!!
Heather said…
*smile* Good job to you both.

Popular Posts