Family History- Star Wars Version

One of our favorite things to do at the dinner table is to talk and ask questions about everything and anything. Our topic last night was about Star Wars. Blake and Emma were discussing about Princess Leia and Padme and how they are the same person. I started talking to Emma and telling her that Padme was actually Princess Leia's mom. She look surprised....but not as surprised as Blake when I informed him that Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father.
How could he not know?
How many times have they watched Star Wars, and the scene of Darth Vader informing Luke that he was his daddy? The expression on Blake's face was so funny, an open mouth, "I can't believe it" face, and a whisper, "No way!" Then he wanted to know who was the mom and the whole Skywalker lineage. I guess it finally clicked to Blake the connection between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. LOL!

Comments

the mom~ said…
Ok, I"ve never seen one of those dumb movies and I think I knew that about Darth and Luke..."I am your father...." right??? How fun to have discussions like that. :)
RogCat said…
Yes, Q&A's were one of my favorite things to bring to the dinner table, too. My Q's, though, were mostly about Science - - - since that was my "thing." Soon, all my kids had a concise idea of what "Pi" was all about.

DadCat
Lara said…
I love those funny conversations that seem to come from nowhere. Too cute!

Popular Posts