Thanksgiving

This is how Thanksgiving should always be...
great food....

eager to eat...

cousins having fun and enjoying each other and their food...
resting after a full stomach...
playing games...

happy for all the cookies he could eat...

spending time with family and friends, and being grateful and thankful for them and for all that you have been blessed with.

Rogers family came up to spend Thanksgiving Day with us. We had a great time playing games, eating food, talking, and laughing. We love being with family and missed our other family members and friends that couldn't be with us this day. We are truly blessed.

Comments

the mom~ said…
Very cool they came up! It was fun to see you and Tara this morning :)
Anonymous said…
AAAWWW...we missed you too. Wish we could have been there :0) I'm glad they came and you had fun.
cinnamon said…
Happy turkey day to you!! In your blog, you didn't say who was who....I recognize Rogers' parents, but I don't know who everyone else is.
Lori said…
WOW...your family is fancy. We used paper plates. Glad you had a house full.

Popular Posts