Oops!
Oops!!
My favorite saying to say to my husband when I am painting my walls!!! He, he, he!! I have come to realize that painting is not one of my favorite things to do. I love the way it looks when it is done, but I don't enjoy the process that goes into painting. You can't rush painting, and when you do you make mistakes. I made a lot of mistakes when I painted my kitchen, and I am still trying to clean them up. Guess what my husband asked me to do today? Paint the walls in the family room. I guess he doesn't mind my painting. Wrong!! When I was on the phone with him, I told him that I was getting ready to paint the wall. All of a sudden, he tells me that he is heading to Home Depot to buy painters tape, and that he was coming over to cover the ceiling. Did I mentioned that I said "oops" on the phone while we were talking? I couldn't believe how fast my husband worked on that project. I am happy to report I only made two "oops", and that I am glad the carpet is not on yet. I will be posting pictures of our family room when it is completed in a day or two.
My favorite saying to say to my husband when I am painting my walls!!! He, he, he!! I have come to realize that painting is not one of my favorite things to do. I love the way it looks when it is done, but I don't enjoy the process that goes into painting. You can't rush painting, and when you do you make mistakes. I made a lot of mistakes when I painted my kitchen, and I am still trying to clean them up. Guess what my husband asked me to do today? Paint the walls in the family room. I guess he doesn't mind my painting. Wrong!! When I was on the phone with him, I told him that I was getting ready to paint the wall. All of a sudden, he tells me that he is heading to Home Depot to buy painters tape, and that he was coming over to cover the ceiling. Did I mentioned that I said "oops" on the phone while we were talking? I couldn't believe how fast my husband worked on that project. I am happy to report I only made two "oops", and that I am glad the carpet is not on yet. I will be posting pictures of our family room when it is completed in a day or two.


Comments