10 Things I Love about Ethan

10 years ago, a little before 10 am, a healthy 10 lb 4oz, 21 1/2 in. beautiful baby boy was born! He is our first joy, laughter, stresser, active first born. He has been on the go from the start, and is excited to be 10! What do I love about Ethan.....
10. He loves the outdoors - fishing, hiking, swimming, camping, biking etc...
9. He is a great helper around the house
8. Makes great scrambled eggs! (future missionary meal)
7. loves playing with his brothers and sister
6. Is inventive and creative (ask him about the ship he made for his dad out of wood)
5. likes to play the violin (I love to hear him play)
4. loves to read, read, read :)
3. Makes friends easily
2. loves his mom and dad - he thinks his dad is the greatest!!
1. Always tries to do his very best!!
Happy Birthday Ethan!!! We love you!!!


Comments
wish we could be with you to celebrate. 10 is a fun age have fun with it. Devin misses you.
Charlene--I can't believe that such a tiny, little person as you could have a 10 lb. baby. I'm amazed!