News Worthy
Just wanted to let everyone know that Roger and I decided to have.........did you think baby???? Sorry to disappoint, but nope!! Roger has decided to move on from his job. He has been working at the residential treatment center for almost three years, and is ready to pursue teaching. He has been wanting to do it for sometime, and we both felt this was the perfect time to do it. He has a great boss and they have treated him well. They are willing to work with Roger and help him further his career (ex. licensure)


Roger received an offer from St. Cloud State University as an Assistant Professor for Psychology. He is very excited to try this career path, and I know that he will enjoy it so much more. Their is a "catch" however; this is only a temporary nine month contract. He will need to look for another job this fall for the following year. We have prayed and gone to the temple and feel this is the path that we should take. I normally will be going crazy in our unstable situation, but I feel peace that we are making the right choice.
We welcome any prayers that we can receive from family and friends for Roger to find work the next year. We feel truly blessed that our Heavenly Father watches over us and knows us so well.


Comments
Second, I KNOW this is what Roger has been wanting and if you feel at peace with what the Lord has given you I have no doubts he WILL provide next year.
I am also glad you are at peace with the situation, makes life more satisfing.