CANNONBALL!!!!!
Caleb is at that age now that he copies everything his brothers and sister do. For about a month, Caleb hasn't been in our little pool, because the first day we set it up he fell in. For me, it was great. I didn't have to worry about him going near the pool when he went outside to play. Now that is over for me. As soon as Caleb heads outside, he walks right to the pool and goes inside. Clothes and all!!! I need to be outside watching him constantly. Yesterday, when I was outside watching the children play in the pool, I caught this cute moment......

Blake and Emma were teaching Caleb how to do a "cannon ball" in our pool. They will yell cannon ball and jump up and land in the pool.



Caleb soon followed and you could hear his little voice yell, "annball" and laugh with the rest of them. It was a great day to be out in the pool!

Blake and Emma were teaching Caleb how to do a "cannon ball" in our pool. They will yell cannon ball and jump up and land in the pool.



Caleb soon followed and you could hear his little voice yell, "annball" and laugh with the rest of them. It was a great day to be out in the pool!


Comments