
Yesterday after school, I took the kids on a walk to the nearby craft store. I was walking with Emma and Ethan, and Blake was behind us enjoying his snack. As we were heading down a busy road, I hear a girl shouting something at us. I look to see who it is, and I have no idea. Living in a small town, you are bound to see someone you know. Most people know that I don't have a car during the week and walk to most places. So I get a lot of shouting and honkings! But this time I didn't recognize the car or the girl. I look behind me to see if Blake knew who the girl was, and I see a smirk on his red face and looking the other way.
I asked him if he knew the girl.
"Nope"
"Is she from your class?"
"Nope"
Come to find out, it was a girl from his class. It was cute to see him embarrassed of a girl shouting his name. He does get that quite a bit, even though he wants nothing to do with girls....yet. I think it is because of his cute dimple.


Comments
Is he embarrassed about you blogging about it?