This cute picture was taken from his Grandpa at Uncle Mark's house. I am still waiting for more pictures!
You hear the saying, "be careful what you say around your children" Well, you would think after having four children I should be pretty good about what I say around them. Ha!
I went out for a walk today and a mosquito landed on my arm. I slapped my arm and said, "got you, you little sucker" Caleb was in a back pack carrier and unfortunately heard me. The rest of my walk, he whispers into my ear, "sucker bee, sucker bee, sucker bee" pointing to every bug we pass. I told him they were mosquitoes; I told him they were skeeters; I told him they were bugs, but to no avail he still calls them "sucker bees" Yeah, I know....

Comments

michelle said…
Caleb is a little cutie, I love it least when you slip something Charlene its not that bad. I really need to watch myself sometimes.
Lara said…
How funny! Michelle is right, calling it a little sucker is pretty minor on the scale of what some kids hear.

Popular Posts