I love hearing blog stories of children saying the funniest things. So I thought I would share some.
Today I got stung by a bee. Caleb turned to me and said, "sucker bee, momma, sucker bee"
Yesterday Ethan asked me to make dinner, and I turned to him and asked him if he would please watch Caleb outside so I could make dinner. Ethan informed me that he had nothing to do outside and wanted Caleb to come inside. I told him that Caleb likes to be outside and I wanted him to enjoy the nice, sunny day we had. Ethan informed me that Caleb has been on earth for only two years and so he is curious about life, while "I have been on earth for ten years and have nothing to be curious about!"
This morning Roger asked Blake if he wanted to try some grapefruit juice. My picky eater took 10 minutes before he agreed to try it. After one sip he said,
"Ewww, it takes like spit......from a cow's mouth!"
Today I got stung by a bee. Caleb turned to me and said, "sucker bee, momma, sucker bee"
Yesterday Ethan asked me to make dinner, and I turned to him and asked him if he would please watch Caleb outside so I could make dinner. Ethan informed me that he had nothing to do outside and wanted Caleb to come inside. I told him that Caleb likes to be outside and I wanted him to enjoy the nice, sunny day we had. Ethan informed me that Caleb has been on earth for only two years and so he is curious about life, while "I have been on earth for ten years and have nothing to be curious about!"
This morning Roger asked Blake if he wanted to try some grapefruit juice. My picky eater took 10 minutes before he agreed to try it. After one sip he said,
"Ewww, it takes like spit......from a cow's mouth!"


Comments