Beautiful Fall Day





Fall is my favorite season of the year, but last winters disaster has left me somewhat a grinch. I have not looked forward to fall for the reason of the season that comes after. I am not alone on this. I heard that Maplewood State Park leaves were changing, and I thought that would be a perfect place to lift my spirits up. I was not disappointed.







The children enjoy the day.


Ethan was able to get some fishing in...although I am not sure if their were any fish there.


Blake and Emma collected shells along the banks of the lake

Blake and Emma made leaf creatures at an arts and craft table

Caleb enjoying a lollipop break

We rode in a tractor pull wagon to see other parts of the park

We went hiking up this huge hill to get a better view of the park

This was my children's favorite tree to climb. We all enjoyed this warm fall day and I was happy to see all the beautiful colors changing this beautiful fall day. We hope to enjoy many more fall days.

Comments

cinnamon said…
Wow, awesome shots!! Makes me ALMOST miss Minnesota!!
Lara said…
I'm impressed--it's really beautiful there! Our leaves haven't even begun to turn yet.

It looks like a wonderful day--I hope you get to enjoy many more mild autumn days!
Kim said…
What a fun day Char! I miss you being here to have me have fun outings!! Help!

Popular Posts