What is wrong with this picture?

What is wrong with this picture?


Caleb is suppose to be taking a nap, and instead I found him like this!

I thought I moved the dresser far enough away from his crib, I guess I was wrong. I am not looking forward of having him leave the crib. He will be 2 at the end of October, and he is following the same pattern as the rest of my children leaving their crib. Sigh...

Comments

Lori said…
Too funny. What a little monkey.
the mom~ said…
OMGosh, that is hillarious! Well not for you...LOL
Lara said…
That's just a little scary (and yet funny too). I guess it's officially time to move out of the crib....poor Charlene!
Anonymous said…
You know Char there is always "the mesh tent" that we had to use with Lexi remember? Well-think of it this way, no more cribs in the house. I guess that is both exciting and sad isn't it:0)
Kim said…
I thought that first picture was Emma!! They look a lot alike. Connor was throwing a tantrum in his crib the other day and fell out so we aren't too far behind you!
michelle said…
Hey Charlene,
What a little cuttie Kaleb is. He's a typically boy loves to climb. He was probaly so proud of his accomplishment. That should be fun trying to keep him in his big boy bed, Yikes! Good luck.

Popular Posts