What a Find!!!!
As you know, the kitchen project is slowing progressing. I have been looking for decor for my kitchen, (and still trying to fix my fish on my wall!)
I have a recipe box that was given to me for Christmas and it was painted by Kimberely Poloson. I decided to have some prints of hers to add to my kitchen. I went online everywhere and finally found some. I thought it was a great deal at $12.00 a print, and with shipping it would have cost me around $40. After discussing with Roger, we decided to wait since it wasn't a priority at the time. It has been a few weeks and I am still waiting. Last Friday, my friend Tara calls me and tells me that she found some prints for me that I might be interested in. She was at a garage sale and was holding them for me when I arrived. When I looked at them, they were the same ones that I found online!!!
I was so excited and the lady was so excited to sell them to me. They were three dollars a piece!! It cost me only $9 and no shipping!! What a find!!! I love garage sales!!!! I love getting great deals!!!! They are in great condition and look great on my kitchen wall!!



Comments