Our Garden

I came home and went to my garden and found this:

greens beans in the background, and carrots in the front

cucumbers - my favorite!!!
sweet corn - the kids thought it would be fun to grow corn!

PUMPKINS!!!! We hope they will make it!
Tomatoes
I am so excited that the vegetables are growing so well. While I was gone, we had some good rain, which I am thankful for. The kids are excited to see the plants coming, and knowing that they will be vegetables to eat soon!

By the way, I have plenty of rhubarb for anyone who wants some.

Comments

Denise said…
Okay, Char, seriously rhubarb?

Have you lived in Minnesota so long?
Lara said…
Next time we buy a house I'm specifically looking for a house with a flat, sunny spot for a garden!

What a fun thing for your kids (and you).

My grandma has some good rhubarb recipes I could get from her if you want.
Amber said…
I love, love, love rhubarb. My plant totally died. Hopefully next year. But if your in Fargo anytime soon....I would love some. Too bad we live so far from one another.
Heather said…
Charlene, you know I'll take your rhubarb or share some awesome recipes with you....whichever you prefer! Congratulations on your budding garden. I hope it does well the rest of the summer.
the mom~ said…
wow, how cool I am way jealous! I need to take a real look at the garden sometime soon.

Popular Posts