Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Sweets, squeaks, and Laughter
Remembering the little moments in our lives before they are forgotten.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 25, 2008
Going to Bed!
Tonight I told Caleb that it was time for bed and this is what I found him doing:
At least he wasn't climbing out of his bed....yet!!
Comments
cinnamon
said…
He's a good boy!! He listened!! Think it's time to get him a toddler bed??!?
the mom~
said…
Oh my goodness, it wont be long before he realizes he CAN get out! How cute!
Heather
said…
Now THAT is totally awsome!!! I love the cute little expression on Caleb's face in the last picture.
Lara
said…
Wow! He climbs into bed when he's told to...that's quite impressive for such a young guy!
Kim
said…
That is so funny!! I have had kids scream to get out of bed but to go get into bed- that is a mometn to treasure!!
Popular Posts
October 26, 2010
My baby is FOUR!!!
August 24, 2009
Unexpected good news....
Comments