V.I.P. (Very Important Princess)
Last weekend Emma and I took a very special lady out for her 70th birthday!!! (I hope she doesn't mind that I mentioned her age) Only because I think she looks great!! If you haven't had a chance to meet Joy, here are some things about her that you will love about her!
Joy has a steadfast and immovable testimony of the gospel
Joy loves to help out those in need
Joy is a great listener
Joy's family is very important to her
Joy is friendly to everyone!
Joy is a compassionate person.
Joy has never in her life had a pedicure, until this past weekend!
Joy loves to talk about anything and everything!
Joy is kind, loving, funny, and intelligent
Joy, we love you and will miss you!


We went out to lunch to Don Pablos. We had some great Mexican food and enjoyed each other company.

Afterwards, we HAD to take her to have a pedicure! Paul and Sue gave her a gift certificate to get her nails done. I can't believe she has never had one!!

This was Emma's first time having her nails done. She loved it. (Yep! I started her early!)

The finished product! Every Mother's Day, all I want is a pedicure so I was excited to share this with my daughter and Joy. Joy will be moving soon, and we thought this would be a fun experience for her to remember us.
Joy has a steadfast and immovable testimony of the gospel
Joy loves to help out those in need
Joy is a great listener
Joy's family is very important to her
Joy is friendly to everyone!
Joy is a compassionate person.
Joy has never in her life had a pedicure, until this past weekend!
Joy loves to talk about anything and everything!
Joy is kind, loving, funny, and intelligent
Joy, we love you and will miss you!


We went out to lunch to Don Pablos. We had some great Mexican food and enjoyed each other company.

Afterwards, we HAD to take her to have a pedicure! Paul and Sue gave her a gift certificate to get her nails done. I can't believe she has never had one!!

This was Emma's first time having her nails done. She loved it. (Yep! I started her early!)

The finished product! Every Mother's Day, all I want is a pedicure so I was excited to share this with my daughter and Joy. Joy will be moving soon, and we thought this would be a fun experience for her to remember us.


Comments
Oh my goodness, I had no idea that Grandma had never had a pedicure. It must run in her family because my own mother just told me three weeks ago that she has never had a massage or a pedicure so Stephanie got her a pedi and I got her a massage ASAP.
That is so great that you were able to take Emma along. I am a strong believer in thinking that every woman deserves a pedicure at least once a month. It is insane how long Grandma and my mom had to wait for that.
Great post! (P.S. My toes match y'alls! Haha)