Happy Birthday Blake!


Blake is 7 years old today. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed since he was born! He hasn't changed much since he was two years old! We love the sweet spirit that he brings to our home. He is silly and loves to laugh. You have a guarantee smile when Blake is around! He loves the outdoors, and takes every opportunity to be outside. He is smart, (gets that from me, of course!) loves to learn, and loves being in school! He asks a lot of questions and is very curious about life! CANDY!!!!!! Blake loves candy. You will never see a member of this family turn down candy, especially Blake!
Someday Blake said that he wants to be a race car driver (supportive groan..) and his favorite car is number 24, Jeff Gordon. This was the closest we could to a race car!
We just wanted to show the many sides of Blake and wish him a Happy Birthday!

Comments

cinnamon said…
I love the pic of Blakey and Ethan!! Too cute!! I love the one of Blakey in the race car as well!! Okay, I love all the pics!!
the mom~ said…
Happy Birthday Blakey!!!
Heather said…
Happy Birthday Blake! I remember your blessing day with Madison 7 years ago. We are so happy to have you in our life again! Hope your day was great.
Kim said…
Happy Birthday Blake!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful son-in-law!!:)
Lara said…
What cute pictures! I hope his special day was fun and full of candy and cars!

Happy Birthday!

Popular Posts