Future Soccer Player

Blake decided that he wanted to learn to play soccer. He was very excited to play soccer with the other boys. The boys asked to play ball with him, and he took off to join them.
He met with his coach and his coach put him right to work! He loved kicking and dribbling the ball. He loved the games that they played and is looking forward to play again on Thursday. He said that soccer was a fun sport to learn!

Comments

cinnamon said…
A perfect sport for him!! Looks like he had a blast!!
Amber said…
How fun. I love being able to watch my kids play sports and have fun. I will check with a gal in my ward who wanted to buy the powdered milk and see if she has had any luck. And if you are really interested I will see if she can get you some when she picks hers up. Or we can try to get it during the next temple trip. It costs about $120.00 for the bag.
Lara said…
I love childhood enthusiasm and feel like I could use a little jolt of it now and then. How fun for Blake the soccer player (and Charlene the soccer Mom)!
the mom~ said…
We are a soccer playing family as well. Steven coaches Ethan's team. I hope Blake really enjoys it, it's a blast.

Popular Posts