Brotherly Love

You may be wondering why I am writing about Blake again. Well.....the reason, Blake's birthday is coming up on the 9th. I decided to write a 7 blog tribute to Blake for his 7th birthday. Today I wanted to write about how great a brother Blake is. He loves helping out his mom by taking care of his younger brother, and helping out with cooking and baking.

Whenever his mom needs anything, Blake is the first to help out. He is also great playing with his younger sister. They play well together. They play hot wheels, trains, kitchen, dolls, and dress ups. How many boys out there will be willing to play dress up with their sister, not because he wants to, but because he loves to take care of his sister?

Blake also loves his older brother, Ethan. He wants to do everything that Ethan does. He loves to play games, ride bikes, and be silly with Ethan. They have their moments, but overall they love to hang out with each other!

Blake, we love you!

Comments

cinnamon said…
Char, I love the pics, ecspecially the one with the leaves!! That is so awesome that Blakey will dress up with Emma!! I tried to have Cody play dress up with me, but he wouldn't do it, go figure!!
the mom~ said…
He IS a good big brother!

Popular Posts