Lazy Spring Day

I came outside today, and found my children doing these activities!!!
It was a beautiful, sunny, warm day.
The boys were enjoying the day with a good book!!
Ethan was supposed to be mowing the lawn, but I couldn't complain.....he was reading!!! I am so proud!!!
Lilacs finally are out and smell gorgeous!! I love my lilac bushes!!!
The last couple of days we had some good rain, gratefully watering my garden. My next blog will be of my garden....we found some leaves coming!!! The children are excited!!!

Comments

Denise said…
Cute pictures Char!
Kim said…
Your yard looks awesome. It does the heart good to find children reading!
cinnamon said…
What was the temp that day? It looks like a gorgeous day to be outside!! Getting too hot here now!! I'm glad your lilacs came in!! I love that smell!!
Lara said…
I like your new blog layout and I'm glad to see that spring finally seems to have arrived for you!

Popular Posts