Happy 40th Sweetie!!
.jpg)
I'm kidding! That's one of the many things that my husband loves about me.....my sense of humor, right sweetie? Today is my sweetie birthday! I just wanted to write a quick note to let him know how much I appreciate all that he does for me and for our family!! He works hard to provide for his family and takes good care of us all. How well does he take care of us? Let me tell you......
Helps around the house, even does dishes!!!!
Takes the children downstairs to play so I can sleep in
changes Caleb poopy diaper
Gets up early to make Saturday breakfast
plays with the children
Takes Ethan fishing
plays Barbies with Emma
Plays cars with Blake
gives great feet and head massages
tell children bedtime stories
make sure the kids do their chores
gives us all hugs and tells us how much he loves us!
tuck ins for kids
takes boys to school
asks and listens to us describe our fun filled days!
works very hard at his job to provide for us
works hard on his calling in church
makes sure we have scriptrue study and family prayer most days!
loves being in the outdoors with his children
takes care of me when I am sick
takes care of the children when I am sick
I love this man and I am grateful for all he does for us. I know that I don't tell him often, but I do appreciate all you do for me. You are a great husband and father! I love you PBM!!!!!


Comments