Friendly Worms


My daughter loves to collect worms and bugs! Since I have been working on my garden, bugs have been around a lot. Emma decided that she was going to start her own worm farm. She found a box and put some dirt in it and put her collection of worms and bugs inside it. She carries that box everywhere (outside only). The other day, I found her riding her bike and giving the worms a ride. She loves to be outside and I am glad that she is enjoying her new friends!

Comments

cinnamon said…
How do YOU react when Emma shows you what bug she has caught??!? I know you don't like bugs!! She is too cute!!
Kim said…
I was just on a friends blog that talked about how it would be nice to have a girl and the girlie things!! I tried to explain girls like dirt too and here is Emma proving my point!
Lara said…
We have some exciting caterpillar friends around here too...although it's my 5-year-old BOY's collection. I'm pretty sure none of my girls have ever done more than admire an insect from a distance. :)
Amber said…
I guess I should be greatful that at the end of the day, the worms go back into the flower beds. That is so cute.

Popular Posts