For Hire....

One thing that I am grateful for is that my children aren't the kind that has to have the latest "the" toy of the season.
Or whenever they went to anyone home, they didn't come running back to my home telling me "that they had to have that toy" (with the exception of the AG doll and my daughter)

I have been grateful that my children have been happy with the toys they get and enjoying the toys they play with in our home. But sometimes all good things come to an end....

What could my boys ,specifically ,possibly want more than anything in this world at this time?
I'll give you two clues:
1. My seven year old nephew came over to our home to show us what he just recently got.
2. Can you see what it is in the middle of our yard?

Here's a closer look....

Yes,... a dirt bike.

They don't look happy and excited?
They informed me that we can find a used one for $600!
And, we have all this land to ride it around and they will be safe and close by our home so I won't have to worry about them!

I have two boys for hire. They work hard and are highly motivated! They are on a mission!

Comments

Unknown said…
OH MY!!!!!!!!! THEY DIDN'T!!!!! I'm going to have to call my sister and find out what she was thinking! Of course all the men are going "YEAH BABY!!!" right now. Good luck, a dirt bike sounds hard to out do! Way to go making them work for the money for it, great idea! :0)
Lara said…
I have lots and lots of leaves to rake. Good job making them work for it!
Heather said…
If we had property to ride on there would be no way that I could talk Derek out of having dirt bikes. Your boys will have so much fun....and Emma too!
Nae said…
My brothers and I had a little Honda 80 dirt bike growing up. Made some homemade jumps, got a little road rash on my leg, even popped a few wheelies. Good times on the farm!

Popular Posts