Family Pictures 2009

It's that time of year again, when you bring out the camera and say, "It's Family Picture time" and you look around and everyone is gone.
After many threats, bribes and promises of something good to eat, Roger reluctantly agreed to take the picture with the rest of the family.
Just kidding, if only it was that simple.
With our huge backyard, I was hoping to find something suitable for our family. The weather was perfect, the children were clean and smiling, and even once in awhile we got Caleb to smile. I just wish I had a nicer camera to take our family pictures (hint, hint sweetie)!
After taking many many many pictures and hoping to find one picture that would be decent enough to send out for Christmas cards this year, these were the top three I chose.....
1.
2.
3.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No question, #3 is the best, I love it!!! Who took the pictures? They turned out great! Great pictures of the Belisle family. We are waiting for Michael's arrival to take our family pictures. We will probably just do an indoor shot this year with him being so small, but we will have to wait to see what the weather is doing. Hey, with no facebook, I haven't heard how Cara is doing. Let me know when the big day happens :0)
Lara said…
I love them all, but prefer #3 as well. Is all that really in your backyard? WOW!
the mom~ said…
I like 2 the best!
My favorite is #3, so I vote for that one. :) Very nice pictures Charlene! Your family is as cute as ever, but the kids sure are getting big!
~Cynthia
Lori said…
I like 2 and 3 the best. They turned out GREAT!!!
Heather said…
For sure #3. Great job getting everyone to cooperate and just for thinking to do it in the first place. You are way ahead of us!
RogCat said…
I like #2 the best. Too many shadows in #3. Even so, they are all "keepers."
Julie said…
Love #3!!! What a great looking family! Your yard looks beautiful.
Fleming Family said…
I think #3 is the best. You all look great, the coloring is good, and it's relaxed like you guys are. :)
Nae said…
I pick #3 - like the surroundings, great smiles no everyone and the coloring is fab. You get extra bonus points for getting your family to cooperate and for using a tripod/timer!! We have failed with a family photo at the Lindgren house.
Unknown said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAR :0)

Popular Posts