Blessings in November...
This month I had the wonderful blessings of sharing my birthday month with two beautiful babies. I'm the only one on both sides of the family that has a November birthday. When I heard that I was going to share my birthday month with two others, I was anxiously waiting for the two little angels to show their little faces.
The first born was Harley Jean on November 11.
Isn't she adorable?
Her family came to our home last weekend so I was able to hold this beautiful baby girl for a long time....well until she got hungry or Caleb wanted me to pick him up instead of the baby.
The grandparents were very excited to have another girl in the family. They enjoyed being with their little granddaughter as she slept away.
The new family: Cara, Mark, and Harley
They are going to be great parents and she is very lucky to have them.
The second born was Michael David
He was born on November 24.
To see his beautiful pictures, click here
Babies are wonderful blessings and it was nice to finally meet one of them. We are hoping to meet Michael soon! (hint, hint)
Retraction: I'm afraid that I made a mistake. Their is another and who is just as handsome and adorable as the rest of my nephews.....MR. B. He is also a part of the November blessings!! He turned six in November and is cute as they can get. Yes, I'm biased, and yes I'm laying it thick here, considering that I didn't include him before......sorry!:)





Comments