Fallish....

Today was a beautiful sunny fall day. It was so warm, that we only needed to wear our sweatshirts and enjoy the day at the park.
I was so excited about today, that I wanted to take pictures of my children enjoying this "surprise" warm day.

I love this picture of Caleb climbing on the rock wall. He is getting so big....

Here are the kids looking at the speeding train go by. This is their favorite thing to see at the park...

Oh wait...no pictures?

Oh yeah.....

... I forgot to bring my camera.

It was still a beautiful day.

Comments

Unknown said…
Been there, where's the camera when we need it? It's been super nice here this week too. Today it was 73 and this weekend is supposed to be really nice too. It sounds like it is all over on Sunday though, it's supposed to go into the 40's :0(
Lori said…
It was a beautiful day!! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy it. I was stuck inside with the carpet guy =(
RogCat said…
No problem - I get the picture. Fall in Minnesota - Hard to beat!
Lara said…
That one of Ethan picking his nose while he watched the train is hilarious and I think it's totally amazing that you caught Caleb mid-air as he's jumping off the rock wall.

Popular Posts