The National Zoo...

We headed to the National Zoo on a brisk morning. Their were five families that went down together which means looking after 22 kids!!
Three of the families caravan together in my friends, The Silver Bullet, and the kids were laughing and enjoying themselves along the drive.
How many kids can you fit in one vehicle!?!?!
After we got ourselves situated, we started our walk into the zoo. Their was a long procession of children with moms mingle throughout the line.
I was at the tail end of the line, since my four year old likes to take off and bring along a couple of his buddies. They were fascinated with the rocks to climb on.
When they weren't climbing, they were looking at alligators...
...snakes...
... and poison dart frog at the Reptile Center...
We also got to look at panda bears...
...horses (surprise, surprise)...
...cheetahs...
...and a sloth bear, which they got an opportunity to see him eat meal worms for lunch!
Just a glimpse of children lined up to see the animals.
We didn't have time to see the whole zoo. It is much bigger than the zoos we have in MN, so we plan to go again to see another part of it.
But, that didn't stop the children from having fun and hanging out with each other.
They have so much fun with their buddies.

Wouldn't you?!?!

Comments

RogCat said…
I caught the mittens, this time. LOL
You probably had someone shovel the snow to make a dry-looking path ahead of you. I know your tricks.
LOL

Back here in MN we have sunny, but cool, weather: around 45-50 during the day and down to 30-35 degrees at night. But we still aren't yet wearing mittens.
Love, Dad
Anonymous said…
Fun Zoo, I want to come!!! I am jealous of the "Silver Bullet!!!" We can fit 12 in our suburban but two of those people wouldn't be very comfortable. We fit our 8 plus Paul and I very comfortably. Was it reasonable or pretty spendy??? Love Emma's smile in this last one :0) Tell Ethan Elijah just got his letter and his comic will be in the mail on Monday.

Popular Posts