How to lose a tooth...

...brotherly style.

Step 1: Horseplay with your younger brother.
Step 2: Grab a hold of his shirt with your teeth. This is most effective when the tooth is actually loose.

Step 3: Yell for mom that you lost your tooth and its somewhere hidden on the white carpet.

Step 4: With the help of your mom and siblings find tooth. Add popcorn to the mix to make it a more exciting search!
(important note: make sure tooth didn't land in popcorn bowl.)
Step 5: Find tooth and be happy that it finally came out!

This step-by-step plan has a 100% guarantee if you follow the plan exactly!!

Comments

Lara said…
I am NOT showing this post to my kids! Ellie's two front teeth have been loose for weeks and I want them to stay put as long as possible!
Anonymous said…
Yeay!!! Another tooth loss for Blake :0) Noah is loosing molars now, which apparently hurts much more because there is more whining involved.
RogCat said…
Problem is, that you really don't notice that you have lost any teeth until you are into your 40's. Then, it will cost you BIG TIME to do anything about it!!!!

Moral: Don't let your children think that it's good to loose teeth. WHY does the "Tooth Fairy" reward them for loosing teeth? If I ever see that Tooth Fairy again, I'm going to kick her A## for deceiving me as a child.

Popular Posts