My Girl

Did you know their are two ways to "use" a swing.....

swinging away....

"Hey mommy, look what I can do!!!"




















She may be girly and love the color pink. She may love to play dress-up, dollies and wear skirts all the time.

But, she can be just as rough and tough as her brothers any day!!!

Just ask her, my little princess spitfire!!

Comments

Lori said…
She ROCKS!!! My kinda girl....
Lara said…
Sounds a lot like my Emma! :)
the mom~ said…
LOL...cute! And what a good climber!
Heather said…
Wow! I am totally impressed. I know that I am usually in for some impressive stunt when I hear those words...."mommy, watch what I can do." Emma is awesome! Maybe you ought to put her in gymnastics instead of dance.
Nae said…
I can so relate to Miss Emma... being the only girl in my family as well. Emma is super sweet and strong too! What a cutie-patutie!

Popular Posts