Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Sweets, squeaks, and Laughter
Remembering the little moments in our lives before they are forgotten.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
father's day
June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day!!
Comments
Nae
said…
What a creative and meaningful gift for Roger! Love it!!
Heather
said…
You are so creative and thoughtful. What an awesome gift! Have fun in the cities. See ya in a couple weeks!
Amber
said…
I love it. I think I might have to copy it for next year. Love ya.
the mom~
said…
LOVE IT!!!!
Lori
said…
That is darling!!! What a great gift. Have a fun trip. We will miss you!!!
Lara
said…
I tried and tried to leave you a comment yesterday, but could never get it to work for some reason. Anyway, I LOVE this. You are so creative and thoughtful. I need to start taking notes from you.
Lara
said…
PS You can come visit us anytime. Email me dates to make sure we'll be in town too.
Popular Posts
October 26, 2010
My baby is FOUR!!!
August 24, 2009
Unexpected good news....
Comments