Phewwww....
With that behind me, I can now work on some of my own projects that have been put aside.
Some of my projects that I am working on...

I found this tote bag pattern on http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/
This is a great site to find ideas to make from moms who make and sell things from their home. This was a super easy pattern, even I could do, and who doesn't need a bag for something. I made this for Emma (she loves horses) and she loved the bag.

I found this idea from http://www.marthastewart.com/
I happen to turn on the tv the other day and was on the channel of her show making these cute Valentine boxes. I thought it was a great gift idea for the kids to make for their teachers at school. Emma is making them for her friends, and we will be making them for a YW activity too.
Lastly, I registered for a knitting class with my friend Heather through the community ed. I was very excited to learn something new and it is something that I've always wanted to try. The excitement wore off the first 10 minutes of class when they asked you to cast on the yarn to your needle. It is not as easy as it looks. It takes a lot of concentration and my hands are starting to hurt. I already had to ask Heather's daughter, Miranda, for help. She is really good at knitting and is whipping through her scarf gracefully. I have the rest of the week to work on my scarf and hoping that it will actually look like a scarf by the time I am done. I will not let knitting get the best of me! I am on a mission! Wish me luck!!



Comments