Ground hog Day

Yes, I know we are a day late, but I wanted to make some cute ground hog day cupcakes. Unfortunately, I had no black gel for the eyes and they turned into this....




Psychotic ground hogs from Minnesnowta!!!

My kids were not even impressed and refused to make them.
They created their own cupcakes instead.



oh well, I tried to be crafty with the cupcakes. At least my Young Women enjoyed making and eating them up! This is the link here in case you want to make them next year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
At lest they enjoyed eating them. Caleb seems happy with his tasty creation :0)
Denise said…
lol! oh my gosh Char. TOTALLY scary. I love them!
Lori said…
Rabid groundhog cupcakes are the bomb!! I bet they tasted just fine with the freaky eyes. In fact, I think I like them with crazy eyes better than regular rodent eyes.
Lara said…
I still think they're cute! I love that they made their own versions too.
Nae said…
Nice eyes! I think the groundhog is evil anyway since he officially saw his shadow and has cursed us with even more winter... grrrr...
the mom~ said…
LOL, I love your description of the groundhog. They looked yummy to me, I would have eatten them.
cinnamon said…
LOL, that is funny!! You should make them for halloween next year!!

Popular Posts