Good-bye, my friend...

It is time...
The time that I was hoping that I could avoid...
or postpone for a later day...
I knew it was coming...
I was hoping it was only a phase...
but it's just life...
I must be brave and move on...
Look forward with a positive attitude...
Another milestone...
Good-bye, my friend...

I will miss you!

I will miss the moments when I needed a break from the children, and you were there to help me out.

I will miss my nights when all I had to do was put the kid in and you would do the rest for me.

I remember the times when the children tried to escape and you were able to somehow keep them inside with some magical force....sigh...good times.

I hope you can be a great help to someone else who is need of your assistance.

Good-bye my friend!

Comments

Lori said…
Sad...your baby prison has become obsolete. Well, now maybe potty training?? Light at the end of a VERY long tunnel...
Kim said…
Already? I remember when it was time to buy the crib and now its job is done! I don't know if I am ready!
Nae said…
Well said, Char! I miss those days of containment... or maybe it was confinement... either way, sweet memories.
the mom~ said…
ok that made me tear up a bit...no more Belisle babies??? :(
Heather said…
I love this post! Sad times but you captured the transition perfectly!
Anonymous said…
That is what I need right now. Christian's play pen is broken and he won't stay in his toddler bed. Boy-wish we lived closer! Yeay for the big boy though!

Popular Posts