It's the eyes! It's the eyes!

Well, it is that time of year again. Winter is bringing its insanely cold butt back to our neck of the woods. Why am I shocked? It's not like I have lived here for three years already and it has been the same the last three winters. I guess I keep hoping that it won't be as cold as the last year...yep, the key word is hoping.
Anyhoo, since it is cold outside, their is not much to do but stay inside and stay warm. This is also the time of the year, that I can't say, "go outside and play". Nope, I get to start being creative. Play-dough, paints, puzzles, games, baking, and art projects become a major part of our life.
Since the last couple of days it hasn't gotten warmer than 15 degrees we have been home and not much is going on in our lives.
However, when you have little ones at home you are bound to find a story to share, right? Sometimes...
Today I do. My two year cracks me up. I forget how funny and creative he can be. I worry so much about what he is getting into, that I don't take the time to see what this handsome fellow is really all about.
For example, check out these eyes...




sorry about the bad picture. He is so quick and my camera is sooooo slow, I usually miss my mark.
Caleb loves to share a story about a movie he saw or a book we read to him. When he tells you this story, his eyes will go to one side and he has the cutest grin on his face as he is retelling you the story.
I sometimes can ask him a question about a story, but I don't get the same results, and of course when he is doing it, my camera is no where to be found.

It is the cutest thing in the world. I just love him.

Comments

Lori said…
He is pretty dang cute.
the mom~ said…
He is getting so big! He is CUTE!
Anonymous said…
Cutie Caleb!!!
cinnamon said…
When he does that with his eyes, he reminds me of Emma for some reason!! Too cute!!
Lara said…
You're right he is SO expressive with his eyes and so cute! What classic pictures.
Nae said…
I remember at Dani's baptism how adorable baby Caleb was snuggling into my arms and going to sleep. Can he really be two years old already?? So sweet!
Heather said…
Well Nae, Dani's baptism was two years ago this week! Holy cow time flies! And I love Caleb's eyes! What a cutie!

Popular Posts