Caleb's favorite toys!


What does your 2 year old love to play with?
Does he love to play trains, trucks, or cars?
Does he love play-dough, crayons, or throw things far?

My 2 year loves to play with...
water...
strings...
and making toast.

He likes to throw anything he can find...
...and sit on my table, my one-of-a-kind!
disclosure: no child was injured during this take. Just a lot of patience, shutting doors, moving things to higher ground, and removing subject when necessary.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, our sons must be related! Christian also enjoys water (especialy toilets), strings (especialy blinds), throwing things(especialy breakables) and getting on tables (especialy when nobody is around to make sure he does not fall off. I guess we just have to endure this stage. Although I am strangly saddened when I think of the day he will stop doing these things :0(
Lara said…
Wait! Susan beat me to the punch. I was going to say he must be related to MY kids! I keep hoping they'll outgrow these phases, but the messes just keep getting bigger and bigger as they grow.
Anonymous said…
I have to tell you, it was so cute. Jacob was looking at this post with me and smiling. Then I turned it off and he said, "mom I want to see Jacob". I said "no that was Caleb". He said "no mom that was Jacob". So I turned it back on for a second look, boy you can sure tell that they are cousins! I can see how he thought it was him, the same dark hair and eyes, and similar faces. Funny huh? I still can't convince him thatit is Caleb in the picture. :0)
Lori said…
I'm glad it's you and not me. I would fall apart. I must be getting old. I love your family picture on the bed!!
Denise said…
Ditto. Only it's my one year old. sigh.
Nae said…
On the bright-side, Christmas shopping for Caleb will be a cinch!
Kim said…
Hey wait till you add the Christmas tree!! "Connor stay out of that" is a constant now!
the mom~ said…
Oh so I see you have an Abram Jr on your hands! I'll pray for you :)
Heather said…
lol at everone's comments. Charlene have you heard the story of Abram STANDING in the toilet at my house on St. Patricks Day? I've had climbers too, but no boys ha! Have fun with this, like Sue said it won't last forever and you just might think back fondly on these days. Maybe.
cinnamon said…
All I can say is "BOYS"!! LOL!!

Popular Posts