Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! I know how much you love celebrating your birthday and letting everyone know its your birthday, that I decided that I will dedicate a blog to your XX birthday! :)
Finding a picture of you was no easy task either. You stay away from the camera as much as I do, but I did find a picture of you. One of my favorite memory of you:
---when you graduated from college last year with your bachelors in business administration. I was very proud of you that day knowing this dream of yours finally came true.

in case anyone is wandering, my mom is on the right. Can you see the resemblance?

I love my mom very much and she has done a lot for me and my siblings. She is always there for you no matter the outcome. She loves her family and her children very much, and you can ask my brother, Kyle, who is my moms favorite, and he will tell you it is me. What's not to love?

I am grateful for you mom for being there for me, giving me advice (even if I don't listen to it most of the time) and listening to me complain about everything.

I am grateful for the sacrifices you made for me all those years raising me on your own. It wasn't easy, I am sure, but it wasn't too bad either?

I am also grateful for the desire you gave me to get my college education, getting married in the temple, and having a strong testimony of the gospel.

I love you and hope you have an awesome birthday today. Gift will soon follow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLAVIA!!!!! HAVE A GOOD ONE :0)
Lara said…
Happy birthday Flavia!
the mom~ said…
Happy happy birthday to your mom :)
RogCat said…
Happy Birthday Flavia! But you will still have to show your ID wherever you go.
Nae said…
Happy belated b'day, Flavia!
Heather said…
Happy belated birthday from me too! One of my favorite memories of you is the day that we went to the mercado together. It is fun to see you when your able to come up. Have a Merry Christmas!

Popular Posts