Tubing down the river......
We were invited to go tubing down the river. My kids and I have never gone tubing, and I thought this would be a great experience for them to have.

My children were a little nervous. The river was deep and they were unsure about the weeds.

Our party all ready to go tubing. We tied all the tubes together so no one got left behind.

This is the last picture I have of us tubing, because I didn't want to bring my camera on the river. I lost a video camera to a river last year. The children seem to have fun. Blake was the only one who tipped his tube, Emma sat in her raft and ate food, and Ethan hung on for dear life. He was still unsure about the deep water. Towards the end, he did finally jump in the river. Caleb had a lot of fun on my lap and kicking his feet in the river. I asked the children if they wanted to go again, but they didn't seem excited to go anytime soon.
WARNING!!!!.......you are about to see what happens when you forget to put sunscreen on and you go tubing down the river!!!!

Yep!!! It was me! I made sure all the children had sunscreen, but forgot to put it on me. I haven't been burned like this for a very long time. It hurts to have my shirt on. I told Roger it is on fire and feels tight. I have been living on aloe vera this whole day, and my children want hugs from me and forget that I have a sunburn. Painful! Don't forget your sunscreen!!

My children were a little nervous. The river was deep and they were unsure about the weeds.

Our party all ready to go tubing. We tied all the tubes together so no one got left behind.

This is the last picture I have of us tubing, because I didn't want to bring my camera on the river. I lost a video camera to a river last year. The children seem to have fun. Blake was the only one who tipped his tube, Emma sat in her raft and ate food, and Ethan hung on for dear life. He was still unsure about the deep water. Towards the end, he did finally jump in the river. Caleb had a lot of fun on my lap and kicking his feet in the river. I asked the children if they wanted to go again, but they didn't seem excited to go anytime soon.
WARNING!!!!.......you are about to see what happens when you forget to put sunscreen on and you go tubing down the river!!!!

Yep!!! It was me! I made sure all the children had sunscreen, but forgot to put it on me. I haven't been burned like this for a very long time. It hurts to have my shirt on. I told Roger it is on fire and feels tight. I have been living on aloe vera this whole day, and my children want hugs from me and forget that I have a sunburn. Painful! Don't forget your sunscreen!!


Comments