Memory Game
A friend of mine had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog.
Now, I know I have a few blog stalkers out there that never leave comments...so here's your chance. Your memory can be about me or about Roger.
Let the commenting begin...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog.
Now, I know I have a few blog stalkers out there that never leave comments...so here's your chance. Your memory can be about me or about Roger.
Let the commenting begin...


Comments
I have so many memories of the time we spent together...and it's dumb, but the one that really stands out to me is how on paydays we would always go to McDonald's and order a cheeseburger meal...and just ENJOY!
And of course, Roger...well, I have so say that Preference stands out in my mind...you guys had broken up and you were on a date with someone else, and we were having dinner when Roger crashed the party...oh the drama!!!!
Roger was a little slow to come around...but when he finally did it was totally worth it!
The ring Roger, the ring!!
Miss you.
We sure miss being able to do all the great things we were able to do together those few years ago. Those were great years!
Oh, another one is when we were all up in Park City for our anniversaries, (your 10th and our 7th? that doesn't seem right) and we were able to eat dinner all together and then go back and chit chat for a while in your hotel "suite". That was fun!
Well let's start with Roger, I remember after our hours, and hours(literally) of trick-or-treating, we would have mountains of candy. Roger of course would almost immediatly start his self serving "trading", or should I say tricking his little sister out of the best candy. We actually have a term for that in our house, the kids will come to me and say "MOM! He is trying to pull a ""Roger"" on me". No kidding it's true. I did love to hang out with you and your friends--even though it annoyed you to death! We had some good times though.......your such a great brother, you know I love you.
Let's see Char, I don't remeber very many of my fun memories being without you. You have been such a great sister-in-law and best friend to me. I love our pedicure/manicure girls time out. I loved the time we all lived together, it was nice to always have someone there to talk to. I love just getting together and letting the kids play--they love each other so much! I think my very favorite memory was the day I met you, because that is the day I gained a sister..........Ok, I know too sappy, second favorite, when Roger threw up all over you at the state fair...now that was funny, not for you of course:) You guys are great, we love you.
And of course my next favorite memory is of you calling out of the blue after several years of only Christmas card/Birth announcemnet communication. You called to ask if we still lived here and that you might be moving to our town. And a week later you were here. And of course we know why. Very cool.
I also have wonderful memories of birthday dinners, game nights, carving pumpkins together, New Years Eve, the murder mystery party, gno's and of you being a good friend. Sorry, I'm almost as sappy as Sue ;)
And to Lori.....WHATEVER!!!!
I would say sleeping under your hospital bed...
or you staying at the hospital with me to see Britton be born only to leave and he came a 1/2 hour later!!
This makes me miss you!