Family Time
This summer I have seen a lot of blogs on family get together, family vacations, and family reunions.....now it is going to be my turn!! We are leaving on Friday to head down to the cities and spend a week with Roger's family and a week with my family. Every August since we moved here in (2005) we will take two weeks and see family. We also like to revisit some of our favorite spots in the cities:
*Como zoo - the zoo is free and the kiddie rides are cheap and it is a favorite among my children.
*Albertville outlet mall-it is great to have a sister live a block away from the mall where I can do my school shopping!!
*Science museum-one of our favorite museum to see
*sculpture garden
*Lake Calhoun
*ride the train/trolley
*arboretum
*Minnesota zoo
*Children's museum
I am not sure what we will do, but I am looking forward to doing it with our families. It will be a nice break from the chaos of selling our home!
*Como zoo - the zoo is free and the kiddie rides are cheap and it is a favorite among my children.
*Albertville outlet mall-it is great to have a sister live a block away from the mall where I can do my school shopping!!
*Science museum-one of our favorite museum to see
*sculpture garden
*Lake Calhoun
*ride the train/trolley
*arboretum
*Minnesota zoo
*Children's museum
I am not sure what we will do, but I am looking forward to doing it with our families. It will be a nice break from the chaos of selling our home!


Comments